Wednesday, June 2, 2010

London


Tower Bridge Not London Bridge

In front of Buckingham palace


Me and the Beefeater Bear


Me in an English telephone booth.

I LOVE London!! I am not sure if it just the city or my misconceptions about the city (I thought it would be industrious and without culture) but I truly love London.

We did a bus tour of the city of London during which we got out of the bus to watch the changing of the guards and then went on to walk to Buckingham Palace and the nearby gardens. My mom and I and two other people from the tour group went to the Tower of London. I enjoyed the Tower of London but learned a life lesson that the Tower of London takes an entire day to complete and that you need to get there early if you want to participate in any of the indoors tours.

No comments:

Post a Comment