Saturday, July 24, 2010

Italia - Firenze


Vanessa and me on the famous bridge in Florence with all the shops on it.



The David, yep you are not supposed to take pictures inside the museum but I am a rebel. This sculpture was so incredibly amazing. Pictures do not do it justice by any means of the imagination. It is truly breathtaking. You could see all the details of his veins and such. Wowser!



This is the view of my hotel. There was a bar on the same floor. Dangerous.


I loved Florence. It may have been the perfect storm of awesome. Reasons why I love Florence:
1. Food - Italian food is good
2. Gelato - Amazing
3. Italian wine - Need I say more
4. Hearing the Italian language - it is beautiful sounding especially after months of hearing German for severals months
5. Italian people - much more laidback and friendly than the people in Hessen

No comments:

Post a Comment